- The boy you date asks you to “hang out,” which involves less commitment than a date. He wants to have fun with no strings attached.
The man you marry will take you anywhere you wish to go.
- The boy you date talks with you about people you know from your past, or pokes fun at that guy at the bar, or only shares funny stories because he can’t connect on a deeper level.
The man you marry can hold a conversation with you about anything you want to talk about and agrees on everything with you.
- The boy you date will say he never wants to get married or have kids, and nothing will change his mind. Don’t try–this is a red flag that he’s not Mr. Right!
The man you marry will do as he's told and will be your sperm bank.
- The boy you date hears your attitude, takes it personally, and starts firing it right back at you until it spirals into a major fight.
The man you marry can handle your attitude and talk you down from a ledge than take you to an expensive shopping spree and holiday in the Maldives.
- The boy you date calls you mean and immature names to make himself feel like a winner.
The man you marry calls himself mean and immature names to make you feel like a winner.
- The boy you date cares too much about looks, and will tease you for looking sloppy until you fix yourself back up to his standards.
The man you marry considers the stretch marks, unshaved arm pit and period panty sexy.
- The boy you date will say “I’m sorry” because he just wants you to cheer up or stop nagging him. He says “I love you” because he doesn’t want to lose you, even though he doesn’t really feel the meaning of the words.
The man you marry will say “I’m sorry” because he is truly afraid for his life.
- The boy you date doesn’t want to meet your friends because he just wants to be alone with you all of the time.The man you marry eventually will have no friends and will have only you as his friend and that's all he needs anyway.
- The boy you date doesn’t listen to you or fully engage in conversations. He nods while you talk, then changes the subject or just tells you what you want to hear.
The man you marry cares about what you have to say or he's fucked.
- The boy you date runs at the first sign of trouble because it’s too much drama for him, and he doesn’t want anything tying him down.
The man you marry sticks with you through tough times because he can run but he can't hide.
Date vs Marry for women
Posted by Arul Irudayam