After some time , you try to recall the fond memories rather than the sad ones. We celebrated her life and legacy. Her tombstone reads "Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God" - John 14:1 , something she told me multiple times even when she was very sick.
- We grew up together and were best friends before we married. A friend is for life; our marriage has lasted a lifetime.
- Remember marriage is not a contest, never keep a score. God has put the two of you together on the same team to win.
- Agree that it's okay to disagree, and fight for what really matters. Learn to bend—not break!
- There's no secret to our marriage, we just did what was needed for each other and our family.
- Respect, support, and communicate with each other. Be faithful, honest, and true. Love each other with ALL of your heart.
Herbert passed away in 2011 at the age of 105 and Zelmyra followed in 2013 also at the age of 105, but the Fisher's leave behind a strong example of lasting love and marital commitment for all of us.
Messi is an impassive minimalist whose face barely changes even when he's bouncing on the ground after getting kicked. Everything is pared back, nothing is wasted; he is the greatest exponent of less-is-more efficiency the game has seen. He’ll never give Argentina the kind of emotional leadership Maradona did. It's simply not in his nature. But to see him accelerate past Schär and play in di María was to see leadership by example in its purest form. The real Lionel Messi has turned up at the World Cup, that question has been answered. The question now for Argentina is how many of his teammates will have the courage to join him.