Welcoming Wyatt Josiah Das into The Family


Congrats to Jake and Jessie! I must say that it is nothing can replace that feeling of being a proud daddy and I felt it just now in Jake the man. Jessie looked great and strong too. And looking at a proud Grandma will never be an old story for me. God Bless!

Arul good job on the new layout. I like it a lot. Too bad Wyatt stole the limelight today or else it would have made headlines! Kudos. Having said that Wyatt made headlines on the new layout so its justified.



4 comments:

Arul Irudayam said...

An awesome post!He looks great Jake and congratulations again. Terence, the pic of Jake's mom carrying Wyatt is precious. You have a knack for catching these things just like Luke's baptism video. I still watch it from time to time and tear up.

I wanted a simpler layout , that's all and I'm glad you like it.

terence said...

Glad to hear that macha. The integration of social feeds in this new layout is needed to keep up with the times. Even though I am not the FB man but the "LIKE" function at least is now another click and "sign in" away.

Arul Irudayam said...

The top left options to view the blog in the layout of your preference is what I like.

Chris Siah said...

Yeah.. excellent layout. Looks good on mobile too.