Make me a servant



Make me a servant
Humble and meek
Lord let me lift up those who are weak
And may the prayers of my heart always be
Make me a servant
Make me a servant
Make me a servant today


One of my favourite prayer. Gigi Vila sings it the best - thanks to Chris' old tape. Every time I say or listen to this prayer, reminds me of the formative years in Singapore. Love to listen it best in the morning while getting ready for work.

Anyone can get a copy of Gigi's version or even that album?



3 comments:

terence said...

OMG Jake are you still listening music via cassette tapes? The Kelly Willard and Maranatha singers versions not too bad also.

Arul Irudayam said...

This brought back great memories. Mornings especially. In some ways I miss it. I'll try my best to find it Jake....

Arul Irudayam said...

This brought back great memories. Mornings especially. In some ways I miss it. I'll try my best to find it Jake....