BAHAWASANYA NEGARA KITA MALAYSIA mendukung cita-cita hendak :
- mencapai perpaduan yang lebih erat di kalangan seluruh masyarakatnya ;
- memelihara satu cara hidup demokratik ;
- mencipta satu masyarakat adil di mana kemakmuran Negara akan dapat dinikmati bersama secara adil dan saksama ;
- menjamin satu cara liberal terhadap tradisi-tradisi kebudayaannya yang kaya dan berbagai corak ; dan
- membina satu masyarakat progresif yang akan menggunakan sains dan teknologi moden.
MAKA KAMI, rakyat Malaysia, berikrar akan menumpukan seluruh tenaga dan usaha kami untuk mencapai cita-cita tersebut berdasarkan atas prinsip-prinsip yang berikut :
- KEPERCAYAAN KEPADA TUHAN
- KESETIAAN KEPADA RAJA DAN NEGARA
- KELUHURAN PERLEMBAGAAN
- KEDAULATAN UNDANG-UNDANG
- KESOPANAN DAN KESUSILAAN
Tiada tindakan terhadap majalah Al-Islam
God Is No Excuse
2. This other event was related to me by the lady above who got her ear ripped.Guy walks up to gate of an Indian house, hands over a wedding invitation card. He then grabs the hand of the lady who extends her hand to receive it. Pulls out a "parang" and threaten to chop it off if she does not open the gate. Lady opens the gate, he goes to their room where the theyy keep the "Hindu deity". Lights up the lamp or something and prays. Then he ransacks the whole house while scolding them in vulgar words and kicking the lady and her 2 daughters then takes off with the loot. The perpetrator was an Indian and the victim was Indian as well.
My observation is this. Indians commit crime against their own race because it's easier to predict although indians are commiting more and more crimes over all.
The other thing, all Tamil movies show how a criminal/robin hood/thug/bad boy type who turns out to be totally awesome especially when a girl starts to fall for him.Let's face it, a story about a guy who studied hard and became a doctor then marrying a nice girl is way too boring.
Young boys like my nephews who watch these shows learn that it is ok to be bad because that's what girls like and eventually when love blossoms everything will be fine and dandy.Young Indian girls who watch these movies will learn that underneath that petty thief or thug lies a gem of a guy.I see this trend even here in Singapore.
I know I tend to over simplify the whole thing but at times things are way simpler than we think.I would love to hear your views on it.
Muhyiddin's Myth and Make-Believe
Bolehland’s economy is Stagnant, Shaky, Startling & Sliding
by Martin JallehDeputy PM Muhyiddin Yassin tries very hard to make sense of what he says most of the time. When he fails to make sense, he makes fun of those whom he criticises. He then constructs (make believe) his preferred reality of the country and ends up making a fool of himself.
In a report on Malaysia released at the end of January, the Hong Kong-based Political and Economic Risk Consultancy (PERC) warned: “Events of the past month give the impression that pressures are building and the entire situation is becoming much more unstable”. Malaysia was “veering towards instability” (Malaysian Insider, 10 Feb. 2010).
The PERC reported that the impression that Malaysia has given since New Year’s Day was that the situation in the country is becoming increasingly unstable; a group of elite minorities were dominating the national agenda to the extent that it was hurting Malaysia’s attractiveness to investors; and it is “probable” that no other Asian country is suffering from as much bad press as Malaysia.
Opera Web Browser | Faster & safer | Download the new Internet browsers free
If you're travelling this CNY, do be careful on the roads. We'll be back for a few days and then off to JB to visit my brother-in-law. If you guys around in the historical city, do give me a buzz. If not, you can come over and visit my humble dominion in KL when we get back.
On another note, my little pirate is trying to take after his daddy with his new toy - the electronic guitar. Both of them have begun their wrestling stage which is driving their mother up the wall. Julian is trying something new everyday, a few days back, he jumped of the sofa and did a somersault onto the floor. Nearly gave me a heart attack. He was ok and happy about what he did! Christian has just begun to call daddy and mommy, very cute but also very mischievous, picking everything off the floor and depositing in his mouth. He's happily terrorizing his brother. Just this morning, the elder one came to me complain that his brother is pulling his hair. Oh what fun! :D
I saw these Winnie the Pooh knock offs from China at a store in Singapore where the wife stopped to buy CNY ornaments yesterday. You know what they say about hazardous toys .........wow, this is in a whole diferrent level. Believe it or not, there was a lady leopard in a skimpy dress doing a belly dance which I did not manage to snap as the store hands were giving me the evil eye. Well, I was the only Indian in the whole shop so it was hard to be discreet.
Well, the GPS took a longer route but it did get me to my destination and I think it's a ploy by all these different expressway providers in KL to collect as much toll fee as they can.Finally, all the weddings are over and thank god for that. Ashok & Tina's wedding reception was at "Ciao" in Kg Pandan and well, it was my first very "Ang Moh" wedding reception but food wise...........well, I walked over to to the mamak behind Concorde for some "Maggie Goreng garing" before that so I did not pay attention to the fancy servings as western cuisine's aren't really my thing.
Watch Chappelles Show Online - Season 1 Episode 1 - Ep. #101
That was a quote from an animal activist we know. We were out and this dog caught both Jessi's and my attention immediately when we saw it coz it reminded us of our very own 'Dato Lat' back in the days. Check out some of his masterpieces though it never made it to NST:D
1.Luke looking at the last banana left on the bunch: " That sneaky Ah Kong ate all the bananas"
2. Luke dashed into the toilet while I am taking a leak and says : " Why your bebird so black Papa. Sorry Papa, you are the loser cause yours burned already" (Think those Looney Tunes cartoon had a hand in this)
3. Faye while in the shower :"Koko have Bebird, me have Pepet"
4. Faye's favourite line these few days: " I will never never never,ever ever ever kiss that little frog"
5. Faye leads everyone in a song pretending to be like her teacher " Are you ready Dolly,Francis,Arul & Daphne", then Luke says it's his turn....stands in the front, let go 2 squeaky farts and says " Ta da" then runs away.