Top 10 tricks and tips on Vista





I was rather eager to see how Vista would perform but being bitten before by a shoddy OS, I chose to install Vista on another partitioned drive and did not choose the upgrade XP to Vista option as many applications out there are still not Vista compatible.Example, Comodo firewall that I love and did I mention it's free.

IMHO so far, I think Vista is cool eventhough it's receiving some mixed receptions.Anyway, here's a little tip on some tricks within Vista.



Apart from that, I would highly recommend BORAT the movie.Let's say I am a fan of Sacha Cohen from the AliG days and he was sensational as the Gay French race car driver in Talladega Nights but with Borat the Kazakh journalist...he just took it to another level.Truth is some people hate the show and don't get it.I agree because not everyone can sit through watching a skinny guy and enormously fat man wrestle...........in the nude.That scene was awful man!JAGSHEMASH!


No comments: