2. You know who Max Headroom is.
3. You could breakdance or at least wish you could.
4. You wanted to dress like the Hulk.
5. You believed that "By the Power of Greyskull," you HAD the POWER.
6. You thought that Transformers were more than meets the eye.
7. You remember what Michael Jackson looked like before his nose fell off.
8. You knew what Willis was "talkin' 'bout".
9. You know where to go if you "wanna go where everybody knows yourname."
10. You actually thought "Dirty Dancing" was a REALLY good movie.
11. Punks actually "shocked" people.
12. You knew "The Artist", when he was called "Prince".
13. You remember when ATARI was a state of the art video game.
14. You own many cassettes.
15. You were led to believe that in the year 2000 we'd all be living on the moon. And you would be like the 'Jetsons'.
16. Poltergeist and The Omen freaked you out.
17. You have wondered why Smurfette was the ONLY female smurf.
18. You had a Swatch Watch, or three.
19. You had a crush on Bo Derek or Heather Locklear or Cheetara.
20. You had a crush on Jon BonJovi, or knew someone who did.
21. You held the top score on PacMan.
22. You know that 'Modern Talking' is not something to describe a slang.
23. You know how to 'set' or 'celik'
24. The first time you heard 'Ozone' is not something that describes an enviromental problem.
25. 29-45 describes the size of your pants around the thigh and 10 -13 is the circumferences of your pants around the ankle.
26. You thought that Van Damme's split was really cool.
27. You knew how to make or at least wore a 'friendship band' round your wrist.
28. 'Ho' doesn't mean 'Santa Claus is coming to town' but it meant that the Thundercats will come running to your aid.